Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

D'Art Center Auction

This weekend is our big yearly art auction at my art center. I can't believe that Paris is the theme since I was just there! There will be lots of food, wine and music and of course, the auction, both silent and live. I finished my piece for the auction and here it is all framed and ready for action. After finishing the large linocut at the top, I added the etching at the bottom and two small linocuts. I inserted wire for their antennae, which is, unfortunately, difficult to see in the photo but it looks good in person!




14" x 16" (with frame 20" x 22")

6 comments:

  1. A Love Affair with Art ? Is it not yours ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I thought it was a secret.
      :-)

      Delete
    2. Don't you know about the Net ? :-\

      Delete
    3. Is it the Nosy Net?
      :-)

      I wonder if you know this word "nosy"

      Delete
  2. I've always loved your butterflies, Anne! C'est tres jolie! And how appropriate that the theme is Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Carol! Le papillon est l'un de mes sujets favoris!
    I'm interested in seeing all of the decorations at the center tomorrow. There are already 3 small Eiffel Towers and an Arc de Triompe! Silly but fun.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete