Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Brock Environmental Center


Two weeks ago I visited the Brock Environmental Center in Virginia Beach. It was built by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation to engage and educate all generations about the environment and how we can all help save the bay, one of our countries most valuable natural areas. I learned a lot about native plants of Virginia and even created my own masterpiece, as you can see below. The center is one of the world's greenest buildings, both energy and water independent!





A profusion of native Virginia plants!


A masterpiece, for sure :) Included Wax Myrtle and Solomon's Seal




 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It’s special. I thought I could learn more about our native plants if I took their class on making arrangements with them. It was fun!

      Delete