Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bongos


My sister has been waiting patiently for a painting that I have promised her. She has several of my African animal prints but this time I thought I'd try a painting. Since I've been working with gouache lately, I wanted to try another but something bigger. I love the colors you can get with gouache but they are a challenge to blend and they dry so quickly that it's easy to waste paint! I'm seriously hoping for a good final result this week! Then it's back to printmaking!


16" x 20"

4 comments:

  1. Bongo
    superbement peint
    ton fauve manteau
    t'assure la quiétude
    lors de ta rumination
    dans la savane africaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cao,
    Hmm....your comment is looking familiar!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour if6,
    Merci pour les ***!
    Ce n'est pas fini. Je travaille sur le fond de la peinture et en ce moment, il est un peu etrange!

    ReplyDelete